Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Still Dreaming...

I haven't had time to study another card the past few days because I've been so busy dreaming!

Saturday night's dream
Sunday night's dream
Monday night's dream

 I know I told myself I would stop putting my cards under my pillow after a week; meaning that last night would have been the last night. But the fact that for the past seven nights I have had a different emotion-triggering dream every single night? I can't stop now. What if there is more to be transferred to my cards? What if there is more emotions and feelings to be brought to light? I will continue to put my cards under my pillow until the first night I don't dream. If that night is tonight, then so be it. But I will put them there anyways, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your own thoughts and feelings on the subject; another point of view is always welcome. =)