Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Dreams!

Okay so Im a day behind on this, but the other night I had four dreams in one night! Two of them were related, and were about the Dragon King. The last two were very long and extremely vivid though, so I still haven't finished writing the dream of the Dragon King. I put links below for Part One, which has the first two dreams I had that were unrelated, and Part Two, which is the first dream about the Dragon King. I will edit this and link Part Three when I'm done writing it, which will contain the last dream.
The Dragon King (and Other Dreams) Part One
The Dragon King (and Other Dreams) Part Two

Then, last night, I had yet another dream, that was again four dreams in one night! (Here's a link to that specific dream.) These were not nearly as vivid, but still incredibly emotional and I am definitely noticing different emotions in each dream I've had these past four nights.

Sleeping with my cards under my pillow at night is doing wonders for connecting myself to my subconscious, as well as for transferring my energy into the cards. I had planned on doing this for one week, though it's already been half of a week and the dreams are still coming at me strong. I may just do this until the first night in which I don't dream.

Either that, or maybe there is a way to ask myself for certain things in my dreams. Perhaps find a way to alter my own dreams while I'm awake... then I can work my way into controlling my dreams while I'm in them? Sort of like, a dreamwalker. That would be intense, and very interesting. Though I doubt I'll ever achieve that level of subconscious connection.

Now that I've said that, I wonder if my dream tonight will portray doubt?

I have been meaning to begin studying the individual cards, but with all these dreams to record I haven't had the time. I doubt I'll have the time today either, since I still have to finish the Dragon King. Perhaps within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your own thoughts and feelings on the subject; another point of view is always welcome. =)